If you’re struggling with finding and/or growing your niche on Instagram, then you’ve landed on the right episode! Today, Brock welcomes Warren Carlyle — owner of Octonation, the world’s largest Instagram account solely devoted to Octopuses — to the show. Warren’s community is so highly engaged that he was able to start his own non-profit in support of this very misunderstood animal. Brock and Warren share how to develop / grow your niche, get your community highly engaged and, possibly, even monetize it.
You’ll also find out:
- Warren’s origin story
- Warren’s initial inspiration for his IG
- Warren describes his early days on Instagram and how he grew his account
- How Warren began to monetize his account
- The importance of strategic collaboration
- Why it’s crucial to bring your audience along in the role of your brand
- How to best manage a Feature account
- How Warren finds the content he’s posting (from the start of his brand till now)
- The most widely unused feature of Instagram
- How to niche down
- Warren’s strategy for his Feed
- The fastest way to grow a following in 2021
- Warren’s strategy for posting on Stories
- What is a Focus Group for One?
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Follow Warren on Instagram @OctoNation
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #342 – FAQ on Niche Branding Business Growth and Social Media
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com