If you’re struggling with finding and/or growing your niche on Instagram, then you’ve landed on the right episode! Today, Brock welcomes Warren Carlyle — owner of Octonation, the world’s largest Instagram account solely devoted to Octopuses — to the show. Warren’s community is so highly engaged that he was able to start his own non-profit in support of this very misunderstood animal. Brock and Warren share how to develop / grow your niche, get your community highly engaged and, possibly, even monetize it.
You’ll also find out:
- Warren’s origin story
- Warren’s initial inspiration for his IG
- Warren describes his early days on Instagram and how he grew his account
- How Warren began to monetize his account
- The importance of strategic collaboration
- Why it’s crucial to bring your audience along in the role of your brand
- How to best manage a Feature account
- How Warren finds the content he’s posting (from the start of his brand till now)
- The most widely unused feature of Instagram
- How to niche down
- Warren’s strategy for his Feed
- The fastest way to grow a following in 2021
- Warren’s strategy for posting on Stories
- What is a Focus Group for One?
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Follow Warren on Instagram @OctoNation
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #342 – FAQ on Niche Branding Business Growth and Social Media
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org