If you happened to have missed our 5-Day Instagram Boot Camp, then you’re in for a real treat today! While this episode doesn’t even cover a fraction of the information taught during Boot Camp, you’ll still learn some of the latest tips and strategies to help with engagement and growth on Instagram. Get ready to take notes!
You’ll find out:
- The percentage of the people (we follow) whose content we actually see on Instagram
- How Instagram uses Artificial Intelligence
- The documentary I recommend to check out
- The reason why your content isn’t getting a lot of engagement
- What counts as engagement
- How to incentivize your audience to engage with your content
- The best kind of comment to reply with
- How engagement on your Feed can be affected by what you’re doing on your Stories
- Why you need to post on Stories throughout the day
- The importance of responding to DMs (and how to stand out when you do)
- How to get people to interact on your Stories
- Checklist to maximize killer engagement
- The order in which to post
- Why you shouldn’t like comments until the next time you post
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #411 – Increase Your Reach by 10x with Instagram Reels
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org