Build Your Tribe
This episode is all about focus. You will be hearing from some inspiring experts, who will share their hacks on how they stay focused as busy entrepreneurs.
As I was preparing for Marketing Impact Live this year, I realized that I needed to deliver content people could use to take action. In addition, I wanted to make sure that the way in which all the other speakers were presenting coincided with the same goal I had… to provide the audience with a call to action. I realized that focus (for all of us) was the key to success.
So I decided to reach out to my fellow companions and I asked them to send me a voice note of their best advice to stay focused… AND these voice notes are exactly what I am sharing with you in this podcast.
You will hear from Lewis Howes (3:00), Monica Gray (8:38), Shaun T (13:30), Nicole Walters (19:30), and the one and only Anne McKevitt (25:00). All of these incredibly successful individuals will share their daily used hacks with you, so be sure to listen in. This is the real deal.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode
1. Lewis Howes shares how to create a strategy around your vision (6:55)
2. Lewis Howes shares how to create a schedule to execute your strategy (7:18)
3. Monica Gray shares how she calms herself before she takes on her day (9:00)
4. Shaun T believe that you can’t be focused without… (11:45)
5. Every single day when Shaun T wakes up, he… (15:10)
6. Shaun T shares how today he can utilize what he learned and struggled through yesterday (17:00)
7. Nicole Walters shares the biggest challenge that entrepreneurs face (19:28)
8. Nicole Walters shares her thoughts on the SAVERS routine, created by Hal Elrod (the author of “The Miracle Morning”) (19:55)
9. Anne McKevitt identifies the difference between someone who is successful and someone who struggles with success (25:30)
10. And much more…
This episode is brought to you by the SmartLife Push Journal. This journal is a simple, lightweight approach to get you back on track. The SmartLife Push Journal will help you to connect with your true self on a deeper level. If you’d like to learn more about how you can organize your life, health, fitness, and goals, head to SmartLifePushJournal.com.
If you’d like to message me, CLICK HERE.