“The fortune is in the follow-up” — a quote made famous by Jim Rohn — has inspired many, but today’s guest has taken it to a whole new level. Sally Sparks-Cousins has literally built her entire business around the follow-up philosophy! Today, Brock and Sally cover why human to human connection is so valuable in growing a business and the importance of setting up systems / automation within your business.
You’ll also find out:
- Sally’s backstory
- How Covid changed Sally’s business, if at all
- How Sally serves her clients
- All the platforms / tech Sally specializes in
- How Marketing Impact Academy proved the catalyst in Sally’s business life
- Sally’s business success trajectory
- Sally’s current niche (and how much she makes a month)
- Why and how MIA continues to serve Sally
- The environment Sally has created inside her community
- What MIA taught Sally that proved game-changing
- What is the emotional cycle of an entrepreneur
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Learn more about Sally at, www.sparkleclassacademy.com
Follow Sally on Instagram, @sallysparkscousins
Follow Sally on Facebook, SallySparksCousins
Sparkle On Con Event, www.sparkleoncon.com
Get your Freebie, The 9-Touch Automated “Follow-Up” System
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #401 – 56% increase in Sales with One-click Sales Cross Promotions and Downsells
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org