Welcome to the first ever Funny Things Friday! Only time will tell whether or not this becomes a new weekly spot on The Chalene Show. Today, though, you’re in for a treat as I share humorous behind-the-scenes moments from a recent speaking event.
- The kind of event I spoke at
- How the event was laid out (with Covid restrictions)
- The direction I was given for my talk
- The details behind the scoring system for my speech (and why it confused me)
- When / how I found out what the scoring system really was about
- The snafu that happened with the slides for my presentation
- Bret’s (too honest!) recommendation if you were to hire me to speak
- The moment someone told me what they really thought of me
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #393 – How To Stop Overthinking Things
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com