Welcome to the first ever Funny Things Friday! Only time will tell whether or not this becomes a new weekly spot on The Chalene Show. Today, though, you’re in for a treat as I share humorous behind-the-scenes moments from a recent speaking event.
- The kind of event I spoke at
- How the event was laid out (with Covid restrictions)
- The direction I was given for my talk
- The details behind the scoring system for my speech (and why it confused me)
- When / how I found out what the scoring system really was about
- The snafu that happened with the slides for my presentation
- Bret’s (too honest!) recommendation if you were to hire me to speak
- The moment someone told me what they really thought of me
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #393 – How To Stop Overthinking Things
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com