Do you post constant free content online — blogs, podcasts, IGTVs, YouTube videos — and wonder if it’s just too much? Like, will it / can it ever make you money? In this episode, I’ll uncover why the important relationships you’ve developed by offering free content can — in the long run — bring substantial income.
You’ll also find out:
- My own struggle with this topic
- Questions to consider every time you wonder if you should be giving something away for free
- What you’re really doing when sharing free content
- The major difference between premium content and free content
- How to differentiate ourselves from other people on the market
- Why being a terrible student might mean you’re a great teacher
- Why people are willing to make an investment to save time
- How to get people to invest in your product / service after they’ve already consumed it for free
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Learn more about Marketing Impact Academy
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #330 – Checklist to Monetize Your Social Media | Quick Tip Tuesday
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com