Did you know that 75 – 80% of the population suffers from leaky gut? And if you have an autoimmune disease, you’re almost guaranteed to suffer from this condition. So, today, I’ll provide a bit of a refresher course on this topic, explaining: what exactly is leaky gut and the relationship it has with inflammation and your weight.
You’ll find out:
- Diseases (and general illnesses) that leaky gut is a major contributing factor to
- What is the gut
- What happens in the large intestine
- When the process of digestion begins
- Why you should think of your gut as a transit system
- What creates inflammation in the gut lining
- What is autophagy
- How to figure out what’s causing your inflammation
- Personal anecdotes and my history with (what causes me) inflammation
- The rebranding of 131 Method, now Phase It Up
- My assignment for you
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #626 – Hormonal Weight Gain Perimenopause and Menopause
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org