Did you know that 75 – 80% of the population suffers from leaky gut? And if you have an autoimmune disease, you’re almost guaranteed to suffer from this condition. So, today, I’ll provide a bit of a refresher course on this topic, explaining: what exactly is leaky gut and the relationship it has with inflammation and your weight.
You’ll find out:
- Diseases (and general illnesses) that leaky gut is a major contributing factor to
- What is the gut
- What happens in the large intestine
- When the process of digestion begins
- Why you should think of your gut as a transit system
- What creates inflammation in the gut lining
- What is autophagy
- How to figure out what’s causing your inflammation
- Personal anecdotes and my history with (what causes me) inflammation
- The rebranding of 131 Method, now Phase It Up
- My assignment for you
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #626 – Hormonal Weight Gain Perimenopause and Menopause
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org