The Dangerous Mindset of a New Entrepreneur & What to Look Out For
Are you ready to adopt a new way of thinking about business? Are you tired of feeling like you’ve been working so hard, but not getting anywhere? I want to share with you what I believe are the 5 most dangerous habits and mindsets of new entrepreneurs. Some of these habits you may resonate with, but don’t you worry… they are easier to break than you’d think!
It’s been quite a few years since I was technically considered a “new entrepreneur”; however, I maintained a new entrepreneur’s mindset for WAY too many years. Eventually, I realized I needed to adopt a new way of thinking about business. I want to share with you what I simply have adopted, and what has worked for me in the long run.
What You Will Learn In This Podcast About the Dangerous Habits of a New Entrepreneur:
- The first habit: prioritizing working over strategizing. (3:05)
- Escaping the employee-manager mindset. (8:00)
- The people are more important than the tasks. People need to be recognized. (11:00)
- The fear that you are going to run out of money. (12:15)
- Why you must invest time in the right people, including both mentors and your team. (13:00)
- Don’t be afraid to let people help you or give you advice. And be sure to credit those who have taught you what you know! (14:10)
- And more!
Thanks for tuning in to this episode. I hope you were able to identify whether or not these habits are relatable to your current entrepreneur mindset. Remember that while some habits simply take becoming aware of them to break free of them, others can take a bit of work. But don’t feel intimidated, it’s so worth it to change your mindset!
Important Links from the Show
If you liked this episode, check out Episode 249 – What to do Next With Your Life
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com