As always, there is a lot going on in the Johnson household! Especially, as of late. So today, Bret and I decided to catch you up on all the things. This episode is packed with lots of raw emotion, laughter and love.
You’ll find out:
- Update on my planter fasciitis
- My favorite socks for running
- Update on the state of Bret’s dad’s Alzheimer’s
- Why we decided to have Bret’s dad move in with us
- Things we’re doing on the daily with Bret’s dad in our home
- How we think having Bret’s dad at home will change / affect our lives
- What Bret and I need to keep ourselves healthy during this time
- Why Bret and I keep our marriage as our #1 priority, regardless of what life throws at us
- Updates on my son’s engagement
- Questions people ask me re: my son’s engagement
- Updates on our daughter’s relationship
- Goals with our work / team moving forward
- The importance of therapy
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Feetures.com! Use the code CHALENE to get $10 off Your First Pair of Feetures.
Other related podcast episodes:
#583 – Caring for a Family Member | Alzheimer’s Chronicles Volume 1
#608 – Alzheimer’s and Grown Kids Moving Out | Alzheimer’s Chronicles Volume 2
#627 – A Personal Alzheimer’s Update | Alzheimer’s Chronicles Volume 3
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #627 – A Personal Alzheimer’s Update
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com