As always, there is a lot going on in the Johnson household! Especially, as of late. So today, Bret and I decided to catch you up on all the things. This episode is packed with lots of raw emotion, laughter and love.
You’ll find out:
- Update on my planter fasciitis
- My favorite socks for running
- Update on the state of Bret’s dad’s Alzheimer’s
- Why we decided to have Bret’s dad move in with us
- Things we’re doing on the daily with Bret’s dad in our home
- How we think having Bret’s dad at home will change / affect our lives
- What Bret and I need to keep ourselves healthy during this time
- Why Bret and I keep our marriage as our #1 priority, regardless of what life throws at us
- Updates on my son’s engagement
- Questions people ask me re: my son’s engagement
- Updates on our daughter’s relationship
- Goals with our work / team moving forward
- The importance of therapy
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Feetures.com! Use the code CHALENE to get $10 off Your First Pair of Feetures.
Other related podcast episodes:
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #627 – A Personal Alzheimer’s Update
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org