The size of your dream and the size of your goals — and how quickly you reach them — is very much dependent upon how quickly you embrace the concept… YOU NEED HELP. You just can’t do it all yourself.
I have heard so many people saying for far too long that they can’t afford to hire help. However, I believe you can’t afford to NOT hire help. So, in this Quick Tip Tuesday, I explain why you should start now, how to bring on help and where to find the people you need.
You’ll find out:
- The mistakes I’ve made when hiring assistants
- Do’s and Don’ts in regard to hiring someone
- The biggest misconception when it comes to delegating
- Categories / tasks to consider outsourcing
- Where to find Virtual Assistants (in U.S. and Internationally)
- The importance of tapping into your own communities (to find who/what you’re looking for)
- How to figure out pay rate
- Why you need to put your own wages into perspective before hiring
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Marketing Impact Academy! Go to marketingimpactacademy.com
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #567 – How To Stay Consistent Despite Challenges | Quick Tip Tuesday