Today’s episode is entirely dedicated to your questions regarding nano influencers, micro influencers and what goes into getting your own brand deal! And in true fashion, I’ll answer your questions with brutal honesty.
You’ll find out:
- My observation re: social media being right for everyone
- What is the typical rate someone might expect based on their following size
- The best types of comments you can get on a post
- How to get your first brand deal and set your rates
- Why you need to do your due diligence with companies you align with
- Why you might be getting rejected from brands/companies you’re reaching out to
- Is it possible to make 5 or 6 figures from affiliate links?
- The importance of building trust with your followers
- Do you need a niche when reaching out to brands?
- Why brands see a better return when working with smaller-sized influencers
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #627 – Tips to Help Find Your Niche