As women age, hormones shift and change due to perimenopause and menopause. These changes can start as early as 35 years old (sometimes earlier) and may cause shifts in weight. Today, I’ll break down this topic. And, more specifically, I’ll provide tips to help prevent hormonal weight gain or reverse it if you’re already in the midst of menopause.
You’ll also find out:
- The average amount of weight women gain when entering perimenopause
- General symptoms of perimenopause / menopause
- The surprising symptom of perimenopause I experienced
- The type of physician I recommend for this area of your health
- The factors that contribute to menopausal weight gain
- What is epigenetics
- The importance of tracking your lifestyle
- Why I don’t recommend to buy your supplements off of Amazon
- Why going back to things that used to work for your health is a mistake
- Why confidence is key when dealing with hormonal side effects
- Why I suggest to start with your nutrition to change things for the better
- Why we don’t have to age the same way as our mothers
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out the new supplement multi pack, I am Myself Again
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #428 – 12 Signs of Hormone Imbalance
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org