In this episode, I share my own personal email management system. SPOILER ALERT: I only check my inbox once a week! But that didn’t happen overnight. This episode will serve as an excellent training tool for anyone working (especially as an assistant) with someone who has ADHD!
You’ll find out:
- How I honor my priorities in both business & home life
- Why, right now in particular, I’m consciously doing things to make my life less stressful (and what those things are)
- How this episode differs from prior email related podcasts
- How I work with my virtual assistant, on the daily, re: my emails
- Why it’s very rare that I need to login to my inbox
- What goes into labeling different types of emails (e.g., Urgent, Of Interest, etc.)
- Why I recommend Gmail above all else
- What are canned responses
- My candid thoughts on Slack
- Where I suggest hiring someone to manage your inbox (and the process that might entail)
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Listen to other episodes on hiring Virtual Assistants
- How to Hire a Virtual Assistant #479
- Don’t Make This Mistake When Hiring Help #352
- The Hire Help Challenge #332
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #484 – How to Get Their Best Email |Quick Tip Tuesday
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com