In this episode, I share my own personal email management system. SPOILER ALERT: I only check my inbox once a week! But that didn’t happen overnight. This episode will serve as an excellent training tool for anyone working (especially as an assistant) with someone who has ADHD!
You’ll find out:
- How I honor my priorities in both business & home life
- Why, right now in particular, I’m consciously doing things to make my life less stressful (and what those things are)
- How this episode differs from prior email related podcasts
- How I work with my virtual assistant, on the daily, re: my emails
- Why it’s very rare that I need to login to my inbox
- What goes into labeling different types of emails (e.g., Urgent, Of Interest, etc.)
- Why I recommend Gmail above all else
- What are canned responses
- My candid thoughts on Slack
- Where I suggest hiring someone to manage your inbox (and the process that might entail)
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Listen to other episodes on hiring Virtual Assistants
- How to Hire a Virtual Assistant #479
- Don’t Make This Mistake When Hiring Help #352
- The Hire Help Challenge #332
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #484 – How to Get Their Best Email |Quick Tip Tuesday
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org