My guest, Jill Stanton, and I share mind-blowing information around the subject of launching your thing — whether it’s a course, a membership, a coaching program or whatever it is you’re trying to get off the ground! With her non-traditional tips, Jill will teach you everything you need to know about Pop-ups, Challenge Groups and Bootcamps. If you’re looking to launch your thing or even have the slightest curiosity about it, then this episode is a CAN’T-MISS!
You’ll find out:
- What is a Pop Up Group, exactly
- The intention of joining a Pop Up
- Why people struggle in creating a course
- What is a 10 Percentage
- Why your Pop Up needs to serve your prospective customer’s main objection
- What is the Pop Up Group Accelerator
- The price point range that works best for a Pop Up
- The advantages and disadvantages for offering a free workshop / challenge inside a Pop Up group
- How one fills up their Pop Up when they have no following
- How far out (in time) does one start promoting their Pop Up
- How Pop Ups differ from Webinars
- Why you want to be teaching the WHAT and the WHY, but not the HOW
- When you make your pitch inside your Pop Up
- How much it costs Jill to acquire a new customer (i.e., average customer value)
- The biggest win around paid Pop Ups
- How long your cart should be open
- Why it’s not in your best interest to give people extra time to decide on something
- How much time you give people to enter the group (before you close it)
- Different types of bonuses to offer (new) members of your group
- Bonuses that might prove a deterrent to prospective students / members
- The difference between internal and external objections
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Join Jill’s next Bootcamp by going to chalene.com/Jill and use the Code CHALENE20 to get 20% Off!!
Subscribe to Jill’s Podcast, Screw the Nine to Five
Learn more About Jill at, screwtheninetofive.com
Follow Jill on Instagram and Facebook
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #405 – How to Quit Your 9 to 5 and Still Pay off All Your Debt with Lindsay Kalsow
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org