Brock is getting married this weekend! And he has a ton of other events coming up for the rest of the year. It’s important to him to be in the moment for all the festivities — and not feel pressured to work or check his phone constantly.
So, Brock shares how he prepares for a busy season — ensuring his business and presence on social media remain intact.
His hope is that this episode serves as a stress relief for any business owner/entrepreneur in the middle of (or about to experience) a uniquely busy time in their lives.
You’ll find out:
- All the things Brock has coming up this year
- How to be picky with your calendar
- How my choices as a parent made an impact on Brock re: schedule and priorities
- Brock’s record for creating Reels in one day
- How Brock utilized Google sheets in his planning strategy
- How a virtual assistant plays into Brock’s strategy
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #617 – More Posts In Less Time | Quick Tip Tuesday