Brock is getting married this weekend! And he has a ton of other events coming up for the rest of the year. It’s important to him to be in the moment for all the festivities — and not feel pressured to work or check his phone constantly.
So, Brock shares how he prepares for a busy season — ensuring his business and presence on social media remain intact.
His hope is that this episode serves as a stress relief for any business owner/entrepreneur in the middle of (or about to experience) a uniquely busy time in their lives.
You’ll find out:
- All the things Brock has coming up this year
- How to be picky with your calendar
- How my choices as a parent made an impact on Brock re: schedule and priorities
- Brock’s record for creating Reels in one day
- How Brock utilized Google sheets in his planning strategy
- How a virtual assistant plays into Brock’s strategy
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #617 – More Posts In Less Time | Quick Tip Tuesday