Bret and I are about to take our first extended vacation alone — just the two of us —since the kids were born. And, as you can imagine, we are very excited! #emptynesters But how do you take time off and not feel stressed about work or everyday things while gone? I’ll explain how I prepared for my trip while keeping all that in mind! However, the key takeaway from this episode is about having something to look forward to! Whether it be a vacation or an upcoming event, it’s imperative to know there’s something around the corner that will bring you joy, happiness, and gratitude.
You’ll find out…
- My #1 tip while on vacation for making your return to work less stressful
- How I prepared for this trip
- My fave question to ask children and why you should ponder this question yourself
- What happens in your body and mind when you have something to look forward to
- Ideas on what to plan for mini / daily vacations
- What is Skype night and will you participate?!
Important Links from the Show
Get ready for Skype Night by ordering your Dry Farm Wines
Get a healthier alternative to wine by trying it and claim your extra bottle for just one penny!!!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #331 – Best Tips to Take Control of Your Happiness
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com