While there are many resources out there dedicated to the topic of ending negative self-talk — podcasts, blogs, YouTube videos — many of the tips often discussed are just plain old corny and ineffective. But today, I’m going to give you 5 very realistic things (that actually work) you can do to end the cycle of negative self-thinking.
You’ll also find out…
- How to know if you are, indeed, in the habit of negative self criticism
- How negative self-talk is related to goal mastery
- The importance of catching yourself when you’re speaking negatively to yourself
- Why we often dismiss our negative self-talk
- Where our negative self-talk stems from
- How our subconscious mind reinforces negative self-talk
- The negative self-talk a lot of women participate in
- A personal anecdote re: beautiful celebrities who don’t look like their Instagram photos
- Who you should compare yourself to
- Why you might want to unfollow / mute certain individuals in social media
- How and why you must replace your negative thoughts
- A recent personal anecdote of positive self-talk re: pictures I took in a bathing suit
- The power of celebrating yourself when you’re embodying the qualities you want to be in life
- How it is you become your thoughts
- My CTA for you
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #406 – I’m Fat and Other Damaging Stories We Tell Ourselves
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org