Brock recently hired a new virtual assistant and thought this episode would be a great opportunity to share with you some things, like: the steps he took in his hiring process, how to know when it’s time to hire, and questions to ask when interviewing! As an added bonus, don’t forget to check out the downloadable resource list (below) to help you with your own hiring process!
You’ll find out:
- Brock’s recent surprising answer while being interviewed on another podcast
- The best decision of Brock’s business life
- How to know when you’re really ready to hire your 1st hire
- What Brock is currently outsourcing
- Ideas on what you can outsource
- Brock’s step-by-step process for his most recent VA hire
- The most challenging part of the interviewing process for Brock
- Why / how the best interviewees will turn a negative experience into a positive
- Why it’s so helpful to have someone close in your life take part in your interviewing process (and who Brock uses)
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Be sure to download the hiring resource document at: Virtualhelpguide.com
Join InstaClubHub to go deep in learning all the latest tips and strategies for Instagram growth and engagement!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #321 – The Exact Steps To Build An Online Business
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org