Today, Brock shares tips and strategies that’ll help you figure out the best way to utilize your email list, including: how to increase open rates to help grow your business.
You’ll also find out:
- What is segmenting your email list
- How frequently you should be emailing your list
- How long (copy / content) should your emails be
- Brock’s anecdote that revolves around a personal business (email) mistake and the lesson he learned
- The value of repurposing content for your email list
- The importance of authenticity and gratitude when communicating with your list
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #418 – What You Should Be Doing Weekly to Build Your Email List
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com