Today, Brock shares tips and strategies that’ll help you figure out the best way to utilize your email list, including: how to increase open rates to help grow your business.
You’ll also find out:
- What is segmenting your email list
- How frequently you should be emailing your list
- How long (copy / content) should your emails be
- Brock’s anecdote that revolves around a personal business (email) mistake and the lesson he learned
- The value of repurposing content for your email list
- The importance of authenticity and gratitude when communicating with your list
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #418 – What You Should Be Doing Weekly to Build Your Email List
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com