While both Brock and I repeatedly share why having a niche is so crucial to business and social media growth, there are those who continue to struggle with how to actually pick one. So today, Brock reiterates the importance of having a niche, why it really matters, and — most importantly — how to finally decide and pick the right niche for you.
You’ll find out:
- What is a niche
- How Brock established his niche / credibility
- Why / how your niche provides clarity for both you and your audience
- Personal anecdote with Brock guiding someone toward their niche
- Why you don’t find your niche, you date your niche
- How Brock’s niche has evolved over the years
- Brock’s easy-to-follow template for discovering your niche
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Join InstaClubHub to go deep in learning all the latest tips and strategies for Instagram growth and engagement!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #448 – My 4-Week Niching Down Experiment
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org