Imposter Syndrome — feeling like you’re a phony, a fraud and totally unworthy to be where/what you are — is something that everyone experiences, from time to time. Today, I’ll share what you can do about it, and why it’s not necessarily a bad thing. Also, I’ll reveal those times in my life when I, too, felt like an imposter.
You’ll also find out:
- My definition of Imposter Syndrome
- One of the most profound moments I felt Imposter Syndrome
- Why I think we make too big a deal out of Imposter Syndrome
- Bret shares when he has felt like an imposter
- The lesson I learned while filming a consumer fitness video
- How Imposter Syndrome can actually benefit you
- How to use Imposter Syndrome to your long-term advantage
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #707 – Are You Addicted to Being Busy
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org