Today, both Brock and I (together!) give our thoughts on taking that thing you’ve already created — and proven works — and making it better. This could be an ebook, a course, a product or whatever! It’s important to remember that there’s always room to improve upon that thing… instead of constantly trying to create something new or topping what you have already done.
You’ll find out:
- Why it’s important to look at your current branding (and how to do it right)
- How I applied re-evaluating branding (with Phase It Up)
- What is The Grandma Test?
- Questions to ask yourself that’ll help you maximize the strengths (and weaknesses) of your product
- What the price tag of your product tells your customers
- A lesson we recently learned about pricing for the InstaClubHub
- Personal anecdotes (from Brock and I) on changing prices on our courses / memberships
- The importance of changing your funnels
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #413 – How to Attract Customers Who will Become Lifers
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org