Today, I explain the concept of the 5 Ws and 1 H — in the hopes it’ll help improve communication and relationships with family. The 5 Ws are: Who, What, Where, When and Why. The 1 H stands for How. I’ll provide personal anecdotes as I walk you through this concept step by step! Get ready to learn and maybe even laugh!
- Why timing is everything when it comes to communication
- Questions to ask yourself when wanting a certain outcome from a conversation
- The importance of figuring out what you desire from communication
- Why I want you to notice companies — in our current climate — who continue to take care of my lifers
- My advice for getting someone to go to therapy
- How the environment factors into a difficult conversation
- Why the significance of one of the Ws will help all the others fall into place
- How you can help me out with my podcasts
Important Links from the Show
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #555 – Why We Compare Struggles | Your Hard is Hard, Too
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org