Today, I share actionable tips on how to improve romantic relationships. That said, many of these tips are universal and can be applied to almost any relationship in your life, including: kids, friends and even co-workers.
You’ll also find out:
- Why you must always remember that people in your life want to feel significant
- Why most relationships fail
- When and why I stopped making assumptions in my relationship with Bret
- How to handle a (possible) confrontational situation
- How to avoid negative labels (with supportive examples)
- Why I disagree with the often suggested recommendation to deal with an issue ASAP
- Why you shouldn’t keep your friends / family involved in your relationship drama
- Why we want validation when we feel wronged by someone
- The importance of thinking about the outcome when communicating with others
- Why emotional intimacy is the most powerful type of intimacy — regardless the type of relationship
- Examples of not-so-obvious physical intimacy
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check the relationship Podcast, Where Should We Begin Podcast, with Esther Perel
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #514 – The Best of Keeping Intimacy Alive
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org