What To Do If You’re Completely Exhausted & Need More Energy During The Day
Tired? Need more energy? If you feel completely exhausted at the end of the day, yet you spent most of it sitting on your butt, this show is for you! There’s a very specific reason why you’re so tired and have no energy or motivation to workout or be productive. In this episode, I share a talk from my Marketing Impact LIVE event with the ONE habit the most successful people have and the 4 areas you need to manage to feel less drained.
Today, more than ever, we have so many distractions coming at us from every angle. And every time we have to make a decision about whether or not to respond to that distraction – that notification on our phone, that email, that text message, that comment on social media, changing the channel when a commercial comes on – we deplete our energy.
After interviewing so many successful people, I’ve found that they all have 1 thing in common. They know how to manage their energy, and there are very specific things they do to keep it intact.
I shared these habits in a talk I gave at my Marketing Impact LIVE event, and the people there told me how much of a difference it made for them…so today, I want to share these things with you.
What You Will Learn In This Podcast on How to Get More Energy:
- The 4 types of energy you must manage in order to be more successful and improve your energy overall.
- According to Forbes, the one habit successful people have that contributes to their success. (2:50)
- How the number of decisions you have to make each day impacts your energy. (4:05)
- The reason we feel tired or mentally drained at the end of the day, even if we spent the whole day sitting around. (4:50)
- Behaviors that support your mental energy and behaviors that take your energy away. (6:25)
- What habits you can adopt to decrease the number of decisions you have to make each day and which habits improve your focus. (6:50)
- How clutter affects the way you feel. (7:00)
- How you can use and organize your phone to increase your mental clarity. (7:40)
- Ways to manage your spiritual energy whether that means feeling connected to your religion or simply being connected to the people around you. (11:45)
- Why you should act in a way that attracts what you want to feel. (15:06)
- How the physical energy you feel each day begins the moment you wake up and how this affects the other 3 areas you need to manage to be successful. (19:10)
Listen to this episode and write down a few specific things you can start doing today to better manage your energy in that area.
I’d love for you to leave me a review (and/or a comment at the bottom of this page) to let me know what those things are for you. Because by putting it out there in the world, you’re making a commitment to it.
When we better manage our energy, we can better manage all areas of our life. And you deserve to live a life that is peaceful, balanced, happy…and full of energy – the kind you need to create the life you deserve.
I hope you enjoyed this snippet from Marketing Impact LIVE. Thank you for being here! I love you. You are the bomb dot com.
Did You Know The Food You Consume Directly Affects Your Energy?
Psssst….There’s one more thing I left out of this episode – your health! What you put in your body directly affects how you feel. There are so many myths and misconceptions out there about food, and unfortunately, what most people don’t know is making them chronically tired. It’s one of the many reasons why I created the 131 Method. Go here to check it out and begin improving your energy from the inside out today!
Important Links from the Show:
For More Tips on This Topic, check out this episode from Build Your Tribe:
Focus Hacks from Top Entrepreneurs – 214
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive:
Find Out More About Marketing Impact Academy:
The Chalene Show is brought to you by:
Stop dieting & start living!
Leave me a message about this episode.
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org