Today, Brock interviews his favorite Instagram expert, Steven Mellor. They talk about all things IG, including: how to grow your following right now, how to keep engagement high, how often you should be posting on your feed and stories and more!
You’ll also find out:
- Why, no matter how experienced you are, it’a imperative to always be learning from experts
- Steven’s backstory and how he experienced rapid IG growth
- How today’s Instagram differs from Instagram a few years ago
- How to set yourself up for success on IG
- What Steven focuses on re: his life vs brand on Instagram
- The metric that matters most (e.g., likes, comments, views, etc.)
- Whether or not you should do Reels and what they should focus on
- Why you should post your Reels natively to IG
- How long you should expect to find success on IG (if you’re consistent)
- The biggest mistake people make on Instagram
- How often you should post on your Instagram feed / Stories
- How many hours a day should you consider being on IG (posting and engaging)
- How to engage with your followers the right way
- How relevant are hashtags currently
- Steven’s shadow banning story and how he dug himself out of the hole
- The 411 on Steven’s book on Carousels (link below)
- At what point you should think about selling on IG
- Where Steven feels IG is headed
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Follow Steven on Instagram
Get Steven’s eBook Carousel Secrets
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #407 – Is Shadow Banning a Real Thing on Instagram?
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org