Today’s episode is a bit different than the norm, but it is SUPER valuable! Recently, I had a strategy call with Sarah — a Social Media Manager with Team Johnson. And after the call was done, I felt it would make for a really great episode! You’ll hear strategies you can apply to your own Instagram accounts, what it looks like to collaborate with team members, how and why I love to test different types of content and so much more!
You’ll find out:
- Why it’s important to have members of your team dissent (and ask for clarification)
- Sara’s thoughts on what we’re doing right
- What content performs best for us
- What Sarah wants to change up with our accounts
- The accounts that are growing at lightning speed and why
- Ideas / options for collaborations
- Where Bret and I differ re: posting
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #566 – Your TOTAL Instagram Strategy for 2022
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org