Bret is exceptional at money management, investing and staying on top of our finances. Did you know that we were once $500k in debt? Bret committed to understanding how to get us out of that debt by allowing our money to make us money.
Today, he’ll teach you exactly that as he breaks down — with four simple steps — how to invest in your future! Because this episode is geared toward the newbie (whether you’re just getting started with investing or your financial status leaves much to be desired), Bret won’t cover individual stocks.
But rather… he’ll share some of the safest, easiest and least expensive ways to get started investing. With the knowledge and strategies given in this episode, you’re sure to walk away feeling empowered for the future — for both you and your family!
You’ll find out:
- Terms you’ll hear in the financial industry
- What is the Dow, Nasdaq, S&P 500
- Why Bret feels you should invest with S&P
- Warren Buffet’s recommendation for the beginning investor
- Bret’s suggestion for investment management companies
- Why Bret isn’t a fan of Mutual Funds for the beginning investor
- What is Diversification and why it’s so important
- Why you want to get started with investing ASAP
- The mentality you should have around the money you invest
- How long you should invest for
- What is investment tolerance
- What short term investing goals look like
- When Bret and I decided to invest (monetarily) in our future
- Why / how / when to invest in yourself to grow your business
- How to get the most out of this podcast (hint: listen on repeat!)
- The 2 things Bret wants you to do as soon as you finish listening to the show
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Watch Bret’s More Money Masterclass at chalene.com/money
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #803 – What Happens To Your Digital Assets When You Die