Many feel email marketing is a thing of the past, especially with the growth of Social Media marketing.
But Brock feels that email marketing is still a crucial part of growing your business and maintaining a connection with your customers.
In this episode, Brock explains why you need to start developing and growing your email list now — even if you’re not an online business owner and only a social media creator. He’ll also provide stats, tips and strategies on how to get better at growing your email list.
You’ll find out:
- The percentage of email users who check their email every day
- Email management providers Brock likes
- Why unsubscribes are not common re: your email list
- Why people tend to stay an email list subscriber
- How I was instrumental in Brock first starting his email list
- How Brock changed his own email game
- Why the email algorithm exists
- Why/how to control the frequency of emails (you’re sending)
- An email Brock recently received that made an impact on him
- How to lead with service (and what that means)
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #615 – My Solution to Email Overload