I recently posted a poll on Instagram asking if, as a woman, I was alone in feeling like my bladder was shrinking with age. 97% of the respondents said they experience the same thing! So today, I talk with Dr. Kelly Casperson — a urologist who feels this issue can be fixed! She’ll share how to stop peeing your pants (basically whenever you sneeze), how to keep your lady parts healthy, optimize your sexual experience, and the truth about hormones.
You’ll find out:
- What exactly is the vulva
- 101 on our lady parts
- Dr. Kelly’s backstory (how she got into her line of work, including podcasting)
- Why there’s no FDA approved female testosterone product
- How women can increase testosterone and estrogen
- Why testosterone is important for women (too)
- How to become an advocate for your own sexual health
- What is a genitourinary syndrome of menopause (GSM)
- What is vaginal estrogen (and the best way to apply it)
- What is the best methodology for hormone replacement
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Casperson at kellycaspersonmd.com
Subscribe to Kelly’s podcast You Are Not Broken
Follow Dr. Kelly Casperson on Instagram
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #742 – What is The Best Thing You Can Do For Your Health? Sleep!!
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org