On today’s Quick Tip Tuesday, Brock shares his latest tips for using hashtags on Instagram posts. His thoughts on this subject may not align with other Instagram experts. That said, after exhaustive research, Brock is confident that his newest strategy is by far the most effective! But, as we all know, the Instagram algorithm has a mind of its own!
You’ll find out:
- The new data/insights recommendation on how many hashtags to use
- Why you probably care too much about hashtags
- Why no one individual can dominate a certain hashtag
- How many hashtags Brock currently recommends using on a single post (and why)
- Why hashtags are not reliable
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #497 – Big New Changes Coming to Instagram
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org