If you’ve been following me for even a minute — via podcast or social media or online courses — then you know how passionate I am about my Push Goal Method. Now, if you’re familiar with this goal-setting system, today’s episode will serve as a much-needed refresher (as I feel we should be revisiting our Push goals at least once every quarter). And if you aren’t in-the-know, then you’re in for a real treat! Make sure you’re listening with pen and paper! Or, better yet, grab your Push Journal if you have one!
You’ll find out:
- In what areas I know I can do better in life
- Why the goals that get us the most excited are the easiest
- Why our current world makes it even harder to prioritize what’s important
- Why we often stray down the wrong path when setting goals
- The value of slowing down and getting clear on what you want
- Exercises for goal setting (I’ll walk you through step-by-step)
- What is a Push Goal
- Why you need a daily plan
- My challenge to you
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #778 – Taking Inventory Before We Set Goals
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com