On what has become a Friday staple, today, Bret and I share a life update on all the Johnsons: Brock, Cierra, (fan fave) Bob and, of course, us!
You’ll find out:
- Where to look out for a new job with Team Johnson
- Nail salon escapades (including, Bret taking off his shirt)
- What Brock and I geek out on together (and why I love it)
- Cierra’s role with Team Johnson
- Why / how Bob had an all-pro week
- My disclaimer / venting on Alzheimer’s recommendations from my audience
- Bob’s new medicine dosage and how it’s affected him (and his sleep)
- New research on MCT Oil as it relates to Alzheimer’s and how we’re experimenting with it for Bob
- How Bret feels driving in the car with Bob these days
- How Bret and I have changed our schedule this week to provide us with more (much needed) alone time
- How I feel re: anyone who might say we’re being exploitive in sharing Bob’s Alzheimer’s journey
- A recent public experience with someone who watches my content
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Books on Alzheimer’s:
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #674 – A Life Update from Chalene
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com