On what has become a Friday staple, today, Bret and I share a life update on all the Johnsons: Brock, Cierra, (fan fave) Bob and, of course, us!
You’ll find out:
- Where to look out for a new job with Team Johnson
- Nail salon escapades (including, Bret taking off his shirt)
- What Brock and I geek out on together (and why I love it)
- Cierra’s role with Team Johnson
- Why / how Bob had an all-pro week
- My disclaimer / venting on Alzheimer’s recommendations from my audience
- Bob’s new medicine dosage and how it’s affected him (and his sleep)
- New research on MCT Oil as it relates to Alzheimer’s and how we’re experimenting with it for Bob
- How Bret feels driving in the car with Bob these days
- How Bret and I have changed our schedule this week to provide us with more (much needed) alone time
- How I feel re: anyone who might say we’re being exploitive in sharing Bob’s Alzheimer’s journey
- A recent public experience with someone who watches my content
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Books on Alzheimer’s:
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #674 – A Life Update from Chalene
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com