Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! On today’s Lifer Update, I spill the tea on everything you want to know about my daughter’s engagement, including: the proposal, surprise party, my thoughts on both of my kids getting married so young, how Bob did with all the chaos and so much more!
You’ll find out:
- How old my kids are
- Why both of my kids are so happy
- How Roman, Cierra’s fiancé, proposed
- The 411 behind the surprise party
- Why / how I now consider myself a florist
- Why Bob is safe walking by himself
- Why we believe Bob is sleeping better these days
- The story behind Jenelle, my sister, visiting
- How I’m, more than ever, being very intentional about what I take on (re: work)
- Who I’m interviewing next week (and super excited about it, yet he triggers me)
- Update on my mom and dad
- Why I don’t talk politics, Covid
- What you should say if you see me in public (being a podcast listener, especially)
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #677 – A Life Update from Chalene and Bret
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org