Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! Today, I spill the tea from the cozy couch just off my mom’s kitchen. That’s right, the Johnsons are visiting Marge and Bill and, as you might expect, the conversation is all over the place! From insane (and scary!) dinner menus, heated debate on toilet paper etiquette, Marge’s “new fight” with Bill, the legacy of family worry, and so much more!
You’ll find out:
- The surprising items my mom has in her fridge
- The insane menu my mom prepared for dinner last night (and tricked us into eating)
- The story of my mom never throwing any food away (yikes!)
- The legacy (or lack thereof) of worrying in the family
- My mom’s thoughts on how my siblings and I are similar and dissimilar
- Update on Patreon for the show
- My Christmas tree decoration process
- WiFi problems at the Melvins
- Life for my parents in Florida
- What is cutthroat pickleball
- Thoughts on what/how grandparents feed grandkids (and what my grandma used to let me eat while visiting)
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #765 – Lawsuit Update, Holiday Plans and the Fitness Industry
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org