Over the course of the last year, I’ve interviewed several entrepreneurs who have built a business with small children at home. But how did they each, individually, balance family while building a successful business? This is a question I’m very passionate about and asked each of these guests off the record, if you will. Well today, for the 1st time, you’ll finally hear their very honest answers & advice! Build Your Tribe guests included: Greg Todd, Cathy Heller, Alison Prince and YouTube strategist, Erika Vieira.
You’ll find out…
- Why you should go into airplane mode for your life to build your business with no distractions
- How to deal with comparison in the entrepreneurial world
- How to strive for balance between work and family
- The value of writing down every night what you want to accomplish the following day
- The importance of reminding yourself that your life right now is a season
- Dealing with mom guilt
- Why it’s key to plan and sacrifice in both your business and home life
- How Bret and I prioritized our family when our kids were still living at home
Important Links from the Show
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #271 – Are You A Good Parent? Quieting Mom Guilt
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org