As much as you’re loving the fact that my parents, Marge and Bill, are staying with me and making for a lot of hysterical and great content, what you don’t realize is all of this fun is totally disrupting my focus and productivity! For example, there was no Wednesday show! Oops. But there’s good news! This entire experience has inspired today’s episode… as I get to the root of staying focused when your everyday routine is turned upside down!
You’ll also find out…
- How often our focus toggles back and forth between different tasks
- The times we tend to lose attention most often
- When my “power hour” occurs, daily, and how I use it
- How I combat my ADD by ensuring the space I’m using for work has little to no distractions
- If it’s possible to be addicted to stimulation
- What 1 thing you need to do (more than any other) if you want to be productive
Links from today’s episode:
- Here is the book I’m currently reading: Hyper Focus, by Chris Bailey
- Research Information on ADD OR ADHD at Amen Clinic
- Discover Your Thing Questionnaire!
- Be sure to get on the waitlist for Marketing Impact Academy registration is opening SOON!!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #320 – Stop Putting It Off | Top Tips to Overcome Procrastination Now
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org