Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! I spill the tea on everything you want to know about business, family, life and — of course — Bob.
You’ll find out:
- The reason why there hasn’t been a Lifer update in a few weeks
- The mental exercise Dr. Mcayla took me through to lessen my anxiety
- My recent technological hell
- Update on Bret’s mom
- How Bret and I take on each other’s emotions
- Why we tell Bob unique creative stories (AKA white lies), with examples
- How my faith has become strengthened through this process with Bob
- Why there’s no universal answer as to when to put someone in a home
- The balance we currently have set up to honor Bob’s life
- The biggest mistake entrepreneurs make
- How boxing helps my health (brain and physical)
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #689 – A Lifer Update, From Chalene
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org