Today, Brock chats with Rachel Pedersen — the Queen of Social Media. They talk about managing time throughout the work day, unexpected ways to come up with ideas for content and so much more! Be prepared to take notes because the information in this episode is crazy valuable!
You’ll find out:
- Rachel’s journey, including thoughts on hustle culture
- What family means to Rachel
- How Rachel finds balance between work / family
- Why a to-do list is never meant to be finished
- How Rachel splits up her social media usage / time / energy / output
- Which platform would Rachel set above the rest
- How Rachel stays prolific with ideas and creativity
- When Rachel first hired someone to bring onto her team
- Rachel’s thoughts on building an email list
- Why you have to charge accordingly (and what that means)
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Learn more about Rachel at rachelpedersen.com
Follow Rachel on TikTok @themrspedersen IG @themrspedersen & YouTube
Get some of Rachel’s Freebies
Join Rachel’s Free Facebook Book Club
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #467 – What is Your Hourly Worth?
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org