On today’s Quick Tip Tuesday, I share my personal framework — which I call, “The Five Minute Formula” — to prepare for a presentation. This basic template can be used to convey an idea or solve a problem wherever you’re speaking — whether it be webinars or Instagram Stories!
Now, be sure to listen to Thursday’s episode where both Brock and I share our own individual, more in-depth, formulas for preparing to sell to an audience from the stage or from video!
You’ll find out…
- Why you must be relatable (immediately) when speaking to your audience
- What is identifying a shared problem
- The value of making a quick promise when you’re speaking
- What kind of authority (i.e., credentials) you should establish for yourself
- Why it’s imperative to declare the “problem” and how you solved it
- The rule of threes and fives
- Why you have to describe what’s possible if the problem is solved and what happens if it’s not
- One of the biggest mistakes people make when speaking — whether it’s from the stage or Facebook Live
- Why your talk should end with a Call To Action (and it need not be a sell)
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Get Your Free Report by going to IGHACKS
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #297 – Be in Demand as a Speaker and Brand Building with Live Events | Inside the Green Room with Pete Vargas
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org