I continue to be overwhelmed by the amount of messages I receive about my parents, Bill and Marge. Mostly, that you want a lot more of them on my podcasts. Well, you’re in luck! Today, my dad, Bill Melvin, interviews me! His questions prove super interesting and unique… making for a surprising, funny, and, at times, deep conversation. This episode is truly unlike anything I have ever done!
Some of our conversation covers….
- One big mistake I’ve made in my life that I would change if I could
- How my dad taught me the value of things, from money to antiques
- How family heirlooms seem to be a thing of the past
- In what order of significance do I place love, honesty, loyalty, happiness, and money?
- How important do I (and Bill) think college is to success in life
- How my childhood has impacted my life
- The most important value my parents instilled in my siblings and I
- Just how much of a wild child I might’ve been
- How being the first born affected my life (and that of my siblings)
- Memories of my grandparents
- How important dance has been in my life
- The role music has played for me over the years
- My need to be creative and constantly improve upon it
- The time my parents enrolled me (as a 4th grader) in Toastmasters and why
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #465 – A Convo with My Mom and Dad on How to be Married for a Century
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org