I’m often asked if I’m a coach with BeachBody — a Network Marketing Organization. In fact, as a Super Trainer, I am not. That said, I have tremendous inside knowledge — from both sides — of this industry. And lately, these particular organizations have been getting a bad wrap. So today, I’ll share my candid, most honest, opinion on both the negative and positive when it comes to the world of Network Marketing Organizations.
You’ll find out:
- My personal experience/history with network marketing throughout the years
- How my limited experience in network marketing (in my youth) influenced my businesses later in life
- Why Network Marketing organizations often get a bad wrap
- The reason I like working with some Network Marketing companies
- Different types of people who join MLMs and why
- Examples anti-MLM people will often give as to why they’re cultish
- The evolution of Network Marketing to Social Marketing
- What are uplines and downlines
- Personal anecdotes re: my own selling experiences (e.g., hiring people, etc.) and the backlash I received
- Tips for becoming a successful network marketer
- Why you need to look at the CEO
- Why you should never join an organization based on income claims
- Why we tend to over-demonize MLMs
- Why you can’t go into MLMs with friendship/relationships as the goal
- The importance of doing your research re: a prospective Network Marketing organization
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #520 – How Communication Skills Make or Break Businesses and Partnership with Ezra Firestone
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org