In this CarSmart episode, you’ll be a fly on the wall (or in the car, to be exact) as Bret and I debate our way to an appointment. Listen, as I try to defend my reverse-engineering-time theory, admit that I’m a “time optimist,” and disclose my thoughts on a 30-day digital detox (which I’m considering)! God bless, Bret… he continues to struggle with my time management skills. And I have no idea why. Get ready to laugh!!!
You’ll also hear…
- The details behind how I reverse engineer time
- What is a “time optimist” (which I am)
- Why and how I need to be better at being on time
- What I think about being too early
- Examples of my ADD and how I easily get distracted
- Whether or not I would consider a 30-day digital detox and what that would look like
- The differences between how teens and (older) adults regard their phones and social media, in general
Important Links from the Show
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #302 – How to Stop Being Late Or Get Someone Else to Be On Time
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org