On today’s Quick Tip Tuesday, Brock breaks down everything you need to know about Instagram’s newest feature — 60 second Stories! Including: how it works, if you should utilize all 60 seconds (per Story) and the pros and the cons.
You’ll find out:
- The most valuable form of currency on social media
- What is the mini skirt effect
- Why you may want to still cut up your Stories into 15 sec clips
- Brock’s thoughts on adding production value to your Stories (now that they’re longer)
- The true purpose of IG Stories
- Why Brock thinks longer stories will now improve audience retention
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #626 – 10 Tips To Get More Views on Reels | Quick Tip Tuesday