Are you frustrated with all the Instagram updates and changes? Just when you get used to the way things work… IG changes them again! On today’s Quick Tip Tuesday, Brock breaks down 16 new Instagram features/changes and 7 additional changes currently being tested (and possibly coming soon). He’ll also explain why you still may not have some of the already-rolled-out new features.
You’ll find out:
- Why you may not have the newest features available to you
- Why learning these new features (Brock announces) are important
- What is the chronological feed option
- Is IGTV still a thing?
- The new IG desktop experience
- Video responses in comments
- What is filtering notifications
- What are suggested posts in feed
- What is customizing link text
- Update with captions for Stories
- The take a break feature
- Transitions for Reels
- The ability to upload 60-second Stories with no cuts
- Update to liking Stories
- What is Live moderation
- Multiple links in bio
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #539 – Growing on Instagram in Less Than 1 Hour Per Day!
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org