Are you intermittent fasting for too many hours? Maybe you’ve been on the Keto diet longer than you probably should be? If so, you and I share even more in common. Today, I’ll open up about my personal diet and shortcomings when it comes to daily nutritional habits. You’ll also hear something new I’ve been experimenting with when it comes to diet phasing.
- The benefits of diet phasing and how it varies per person
- The different phases (and how they work) in 131 Method
- How I intermittent fast
- Details on the new diet phase I’m currently testing out
- Why whatever belief is in your head about how to eat, your body has been programmed to adapt
- How and why many people who think they’re eating Keto actually aren’t
- What has complicated how we eat today
- Why I encourage you to switch things up if you’re intermittent fasting and/or doing Keto
Important Links from the Show
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #447 – Intuitive Eating vs Informed vs Restrictive Eating
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com