Bret and I share more details about our plans to explore, spending a month in New York City and ultimately establishing residency outside of California. We talk about the blessings of having the right team in place and the freedom that comes with having your own businesses.
Also, in this episode, we discuss neuropathy as well as the importance of listening to your own intuition when it comes to your body.
You’ll find out:
- Bret’s cortisone shot re: his neuropathy
- Feedback from this week’s episodes
- Thoughts on AirBnb’ing our house
- Why we have less anxiety traveling now than ever before
- The power of hiring slow
- Why I hate face/hair/body maintenance
- My current audiobook listen
- How my nail salon gaslights me
- Why I hate my current manicure
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #907 – How to Manifest Anything You Desire | Non Woo Woo Edition