Today, Brock sits down and chats with Chelsea Hart Melcher — classically trained opera singer turned entrepreneur. She and her husband built a successful business online and offline all while raising two young children. Chelsea shares with Brock how she was able to build her business, pivot when needed and still honor her priorities and family.
You’ll find out:
- Chelsea’s journey from opera singer to teacher / course creator and mom
- How / why Chelsea began outsourcing
- How Chelsea managed / balanced growing her business and family
- Why Chelsea performed in her earlier years
- When Chelsea realized her WHY and how it affected her moving forward
- The criteria for Chelsea agreeing to gigs these days
- Why nervousness is so common
- How to address negative thoughts
- Where / how Chelsea finds the time for all the things
- Where Chelsea struggles the most
- How Chelsea defines grace
- Chelsea’s words of advice for listeners
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Learn more about Chelsea at https://chelseamelcher.com
Follow Chelsea on Instagram @chelseamelcher
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #384 – How this Mom added 8,500 New Emails to Her List By Doodling with Diane Bleck
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com