There always seems to be one person in a relationship who’s a better communicator / more into personal growth / more organized. And that’s normal and perfectly okay! That said, it would certainly benefit any partnership to be a little more on the same page when it comes to personal development. So today, I share tips on how to do exactly that!
You’ll find out:
- How Bret and I are currently working on getting on the same page (in certain areas of our lives)
- Why you might be motivated to help your partner in this regard
- Why it’s important to consider why someone you love might want to stay stuck
- Why hurt people have a difficult time moving forward
- Why people don’t change
- How to motivate people to be/do better
- What, I think, is the gateway drug to personal development
- Why you have to make the issue about you or your relationship but never about them
- Personal anecdotes from my marriage on how we bettered our communication
- When ultimatums can be effective
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Subscribe to Build Your Tribe!!!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #746 – These 11 Habits Destroy Confidence
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org