Do you have a podcast or are you thinking about starting one? Or, perhaps, you’d like to be a guest on a podcast (which is one of the best ways to get the word out on your expertise). On this Quick Tip Tuesday, I give tips on what you should be doing and should NOT be doing to pitch yourself as a podcast guest.
You’ll find out:
- My thoughts on agency pitches
- Why you need to make a list of your expertise(s)
- How/why to evaluate podcast categories
- Why/how to get a sense of the podcast/host
- How to research contacting the point-person for the podcast you want to appear on
- Why you should follow the podcast/host you’d like to guest on
- How not to fall into the trap of sounding presumptuous when contacting a podcast
- How to follow up after your initial request
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out these podcast ranking sites!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #531 – Forget Batching! How to Produce More Content in Less Time | Quick Tip Tuesday
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com